My mind wanders a lot. I’m not going to lie. Sometimes it seems like I’ve got a mean case of ADD. Here’s what today’s wanderings were about:
If I had a choice between:
- Superman or Clark Kent, I’d go for Clark, no contest. It’s my love for the underdog as well as the geeky guy. Lois Lane can keep the man of steel. I prefer his journalistic alter ego, thank you very much. Plus, it’s hard to resist a guy in glasses.
- Harry Potter or Ron Weasley, I’d pick Ron all the way. Sorry Harry. You’re a great guy but I’ve always been a fan of your BFF. He’s got the best one-liners and I feel I have my moments so it’d always be interesting with us. Besides, you’ve got Ginny. We’ll settle to being in-laws, what do you say?
- Batman or Bruce Wayne, I’d actually go for Batman. It’s the wealthy playboy thing that turns me off.
- Shaken or stirred, it’d be shaken for me. It’s not like I want to be James Bond (or Jane Bond, I guess). I just like the action of shaking a drink. It just seems more fun that way.
- Paris or London, I don’t know what I’d choose. I loved Paris because it’s such a beautiful city and there’s just so much to do and see. London was great because I spent almost a week there and had more time to explore and plus it was fun looking up Harry Potter stuff.
- Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera, it’d be Christina. I was never really a fan of Britney. Christina can sing. She’s got a really good voice and she’s got a stable life now.
That’s all I can think of at the moment. What would you choose?