Although I haven’t really done much here on the blog I have been counting down the days till I’ll be back home. I’m happy to report that I’ll be back in Sea-town in 12 hours!!
And believe me, it couldn’t come any faster. I haven’t taken a vacation, hell, I haven’t take a day off, since Christmas. I took half a day off on my birthday but I don’t really count that since I still had to go to a board meeting. So yeah, this will be a very welcome vacation.
So far, here’s what I’ve got planned:
- Steak night at Southlake Grill (formerly at Greenlake Bar and Grill)
- Birthday dinner for my sister with the family
- Mariners game (I can’t wait!)
- Sex and the City dinner with the girls (Jackie named it, not me) and then going out with them (either clubbing or karaoke)
- Bookstoring (in other words, hit up B&N, Borders, Half-Price Books and any other bookstore I come across…I’m not even remotely joking)
- Catching up with friends and family I didn’t get to see on my Christmas trip
- Visit the old gang at 1708
- Do the whole tourist thing and visit Pike Place Market
- Take advantage of being on the coast and visit a beach (I’m not a fan of being landlocked)
Obviously, there will be more on my agenda but that’ll come once I get home.