For this week:
- Finish Lakeside Villager guide for Madison Park Times (most by Tuesday, ALL by Friday).
- Do three job searches for unemployment claim (and also, to find a job).
- Facial appointment at Ulta on Saturday.
For this month:
- Read three Asian-themed books for Northwest Asian Weekly.
- Continue doing three job searches per week for unemployment claim (and also, to find a job).
- Turn 24.
- Get haircut (preferably before previous bullet point).
- Celebrate turning 24.
- Check goals for 23rd year of life and attempt to achieve most in a 10-day period (highly doubtful).
- Attend hot yoga daily to get money’s worth out of new-student’s first month special.
- Get job to continue career in journalism.
- Get married.
- Have family.
- Be happy.
- Minimize (stopping, not likely) procrastinating in order to reduce stress of impending deadlines as well as to aid previous bullet point.