…to complete the following list.
One month after I turned 23, I set 10 goals for myself for the year. Let’s see how I’ve done:
- Finish writing that post I’ve been mentioning for months. Never happened…not even close.
- Finish at least one piece of fiction I’m currently working on. Worked on them more, but didn’t finish.
- Write more poetry. Sadly, my pencil has remained still this past year.
- Read all the books on my bookshelf. I’ve read some and slowly working my way through.
- Cut down on the romance novels. I am proud to say that, while romances are still my genre of choice, I have been cutting back.
- Make a conscious effort to go out and discover what Idaho Falls and eastern Idaho has to offer in terms of entertainment and activities. I think I did put an effort into this one for my remaining time in IF.
- Make new friends. Happy to say I did make some new friends, especially when I was IF, whom I’m still in contact with.
- Learn how to flirt. Yeah…Sammi still don’t got game (pardon the bad grammar).
- Go out on a date. Dateless for three and a half years and counting!
- Achieve at least half of these goals. Only three out of 10, although I can combine numbers two and four into one, so that makes four out of 10…almost half!
So that gives me one week to write that infamous post, finish writing one piece of fiction, write at least one poem, read 24 books, get some game and find a guy I’m interested enough in to go out to eat or something with. On top of that, I’ve got the rest of my to-do list as well.