Redmond Reporter, Redmond, Wash.
Oct. 2010 – Present – Reporter
- Cover issues concerning Redmond area.
- Write news, features and arts and entertainment stories.
- Edit, copy edit and proofread stories.
- Take photographs to illustrate stories.
- Help manage online publication.
Northwest Asian Weekly, Seattle, Wash.
July 2008 – Present – Freelance Writer
- Cover issues concerning Asian Americans in greater Seattle area.
- Write news, features and arts and entertainment stories and contribute to paper’s special editions.
Pacific Publishing Company, Seattle, Wash.
Dec. 2009 – Oct. 2010 – Freelance Writer
- Covered issues concerning local Seattle communities.
- Wrote news, features and arts and entertainment stories for various publications owned by company.
- Took photographs to illustrate stories.
Post Register, Idaho Falls, Idaho
Oct. 2008 – Oct. 2009 – Education Reporter
- Covered local and statewide issues concerning education.
- Wrote news and features stories.
University of Washington, Seattle, Wash.
June 2008 – Bachelor’s degree in journalism.
Proficient in Mac and PC, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, QuarkXpress, Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet, and different E-mail programs.